Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Reflection

Wow, time has flown by. Can't believe we're done with 23 things. The tutorial was a lot of fun to participate in. I've learned about several technologies I didn't know know about before and got better acquainted with those I did.

Aside from Facebook (which I've already been using for a long time), I'm definitely glad to have discovered Flickr. Although it won't fully replace my Photobucket account, I'll definitely use Flickr quite a bit to share my pics. And I'm sure Google docs ap will one day come in handy. Also, I absolutely loved LibraryThing. It's a great way to keep track of the books I read.

As far as my least favorite thing of the 23, or at least, the thing I found to be least useful for libraries, that would be LibWorm. Although it was interesting to learn about, I found it just that. Interesting, but not particularly useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment